The Spirit Within

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

This is my Bald Eagle pentarsia design in 100% acrylic sporting the red, white and blue. The finial is a 20 gauge Winchester shotgun shell, the primer safely removed by simply firing the shell into a pile of dirt:rolleyes:. The clip is scroll sawn brass. Yes..I shot in the snow. I hate snow, but pretty soon I'll be missing it too, so I decided to capture some in film. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• eagle 008.jpg
    eagle 008.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 343
  • eagle 002.jpg
    eagle 002.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 340
  • eagle 006.jpg
    eagle 006.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Jeff,
Once again you have me scrathing my head and saying "WOW". That clip is fantastic, very cool indeed. PETS or People for the Ethical Treatment of Snow are going to protest, but I say go for it...

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Jeff, that's pretty damned cool!!! Every bit of it!! You certainly have conquered the metal lathe in record time!!!

Well done, once again:biggrin:

workinforwood

Hey Jeff, that's pretty damned cool!!! Every bit of it!! You certainly have conquered the metal lathe in record time!!!

Well done, once again:biggrin:

Thanks Steve. I'm going for the worlds second largest collection of Skippy pens! :biggrin: I really like making them. It's amazing how I can make a pen that is the same size or larger than a kit pen, and it weighs so much less. This pen is almost as big as a regular gent pen because of that shotgun shell casing, but it weighs the same as a euro pen. With the cap posted, it is not all top heavy. Just the feel of the pen in my hands as I test write with it is so much nicer..although that part could just be all in my mind. :)

jtdesigns

At first I thought it was my second favorite bird (eagle--first)......Rock Chock Jayhawk Go KU. Very cool.

Top Bottom