The music is still playing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

...and we are still dancing. 21-0 Beavers. I'll take the shutout. My first playoff shutout by the way. Got home at 2:00am. We played flat, but got it done. At this point the score is all that matters. We play next week at Alamo Heights stadium in San Antonio vs. Brackett high school. (Bracketteville is where they filmed the Alamo with John Wayne). Going to be a tough one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Congrats, Travis. LOML got a call at midnight from my SIL. It seems Midland High beat a team from Foat Wuth. This sort of thing hasn't happen since my dad played ball for them. [:D]

woodwish

Congrats Coach, my team also made it past the first round of playoffs by beating First Coast Buccaneers in Jacksonville, FL, last nite 27-24. Wasn't pretty but the "W" is all that counts. Got my 9 charter busloads of students home about 4:00 AM, just got up. Dont think we take football serious in Florida? I had more than 450 students (1/4 of the school) pay $30 to ride a bus 5 hours to cheer on their team on a day off from school. First time in years we made it past the first round of playoffs. We will be at home against Milton Panthers next Friday. After 4 weeks on the road I am so glad to be playing at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom