The hello page

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Seems the hello page is so long these days and seems to be growing quickly. I am guessing Santa was very good this year and many people have gotten new lathes or computers and found us on the net:)

Well I am not going to say hi individually so will give a collective shout out and welcome to all new members. I hope you all stick around and become a voice here. I also hope you share with us all your photos along with questions as they come up and you grow into this great hobby. You have stumbled onto the finest web site for learning anything about the art of making pens and then some. We are a diverse group here that brings much info to the table. There is a ton of info all over this place and a good place to start looking is in our renowned library.

So from the state of NJ may I say WELCOME and kick off the shoes and stay awhile and enjoy the site. Don't be strangers. Jump right in the water is fine. Look for you all on the site and have fun.

smiley_face_welcome.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Doug-B

Hi John,
I first saw & admired your pens a few years back when you posted for a while on a British forum, I'm glad to have discovered the IAP & see yours & the fellow members pens.

Cheers

jttheclockman

Hello John, pleased to meet you and welcome to IAP. :biggrin:

Cool selfie BTW.........:laugh:

Always can count on you Skip. Makes the day go by better. I will just sit back and wait for Chuck's comment now:):)

Hi John,
I first saw & admired your pens a few years back when you posted for a while on a British forum, I'm glad to have discovered the IAP & see yours & the fellow members pens.

Cheers

Well hello Doug. I do remember you and I am happy that you remember me too. This is where I hang out mostly. I have been meaning to take a trip back to that site and check it out again. This site is a gold mine for info of all kinds. We love looking at photos and I know you have some real good ones so I do hope you share here as well. Coming this Feb 1st we start our annual Bash party. It is the 13th anniversary. Plenty of contests of all sorts. I hope you give a few a try. After the past 3 years with health issues and family issues I finally am able to get back with my tools and start creating again so I will give a few a try myself this year. Glad you found us here and look forward to seeing you on the sites.

magpens

Which British forum site was that, Doug ?

Hi John,

Cheers

Top Bottom