"The Bee's"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

This is the complete set commissioned by an avid North American Arms collector.

The guns from left to right are 22 mag, 22lr, and 22s. we call them the hornet, bumble bee, and the baby bumble bee.

The bullets you see above them are live and match the corresponding gun caliber. I duracoated them to match and we call them "stinger missiles"

We built the display case as well.

As always comments and critiques are greatly appreciated. I also added a couple of photos of our booth at the show.

Attachments

• CIMG1858.jpg
    CIMG1858.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 212
  • CIMG1861.jpg
    CIMG1861.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 179
  • CIMG1862.jpg
    CIMG1862.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 262
  • CIMG1864.jpg
    CIMG1864.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 181
  • CIMG1865.jpg
    CIMG1865.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 224
  • CIMG1866.jpg
    CIMG1866.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 226
  • CIMG1867.jpg
    CIMG1867.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 157
  • CIMG1869.jpg
    CIMG1869.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 232
  • CIMG1870.jpg
    CIMG1870.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 137
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
This is the complete set commissioned by an avid North American Arms collector.

The guns from left to right are 22 mag, 22lr, and 22s. we call them the hornet, bumble bee, and the baby bumble bee.

The bullets you see above them are live and match the corresponding gun caliber. I duracoated them to match and we call them "stinger missiles"

We built the display case as well.

As always comments and critiques are greatly appreciated. I also added a couple of photos of our booth at the show.

COOL COLLECTION!

Just curious, is the 22 Mag, and the 22 Hornet the same round? I used to have a .22 Hornet. Funnest rifle i ever owned! That thing would flip the empty brass about 20 feet when you cracked it open. I loved that gun! I was pretty salty with that ole single shot.

cnirenberg

Brian,
That's very cool, very professional looking. I always have liked your work, and enjoy your posts. What is the cal. of the red spotted semi-auto (3 rd pic from top right)?

Sylvanite

Brian,

You do great work, and I don't mean to detract from it in any way, but I think it's a mistake to make firearms look like toys. Like flavored children's aspirin, I believe it's an invitation to disaster. We should not make drugs and guns appear as candy and playthings. Both are lifesaving tools, but can be deadly if misused. Let's not encourage misuse.

Just my opinion,
Eric

bubbatww

COOL COLLECTION!

Just curious, is the 22 Mag, and the 22 Hornet the same round? I used to have a .22 Hornet. Funnest rifle i ever owned! That thing would flip the empty brass about 20 feet when you cracked it open. I loved that gun! I was pretty salty with that ole single shot.

Ron,
In short. The biggest difference is the Hornet is a centerfire round with a primer and reloadable where as the 22 Mag is a rimfire.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
For those of you that think the colors make these look like toys, in my opinion it is the owners responsibility to keep them away from anyone, especially children. The toy makers produce their guns to look like the real thing so maybe they should stop doing that. Bottom line is, if you own a gun, take responsibility for it, don't say it looks like a toy so it is the makers fault. Be a resposible owner.

USAFVET98

Well said Neil! Hows that finish holding up?

We know the color schemes aren't for everyone, but the people who do like them are responsible firearm owners.

PenMan1

Nice work, Brian!

"if you own a gun, take responsibility for it, don't say it looks like a toy so it is the makers fault."

I only have one gun. I have a safe full of weapons. My locked safe of firearems has never gotten me into any trouble. And when my gun gets me into trouble, I take responsibility for it:) Didn't they teach you jarheads, anything! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom