The Ball is still in play!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

As of right now, we have 6 entries in the Pen Marketing Photo Contest, and while our current entries are all FANTASTIC, I KNOW that some of the fine photography I see on the forum here by many of our members is not currently represented!!!

If you have today's holiday off, there's no reason not to grab that new cool pen, a few random props, and your camera of choice, and snap away. Fame, fortune, the envy of your fellow turners, and hot chocolate* await....

If you don't have the day off, or if you're retired and have every day off, that is no excuse, did you know that most photographic exposures are between 1/15th and 1/250th of a second!!! That is a pathetically small amount of time needed to achieve greatness. Surely you can find less than 1 second in your busy day to show the rest of the turners your keen eye!!!

The contest is open until the very last second of this Friday, May 21st for mainland United States (sorry, Hawaii, you will have to get your entries in a bit early, You international members are on your own to figure when the deadline is for you, my head explodes when Daylight Savings changes, I can't handle international date lines...)

And whatever you do, if you are crossing a bridge on your way to your shop with your camera and hear a voice under the bridge extolling the virtues of some lame Pen Making Contest or the randomness of Daily Trivia, DON'T LET THEM DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR MISSION!!! Momma always told you not to talk to strangers...

*you will have to supply your own hot chocolate, no purchase necessary, void where prohibited...

Last edited:
Top Bottom