Thanks to Wolfdancer (Rod)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow, just wow! I got my box of blanks from the Birthday Bash 'ugly pen' contest today from Wolfdancer. He really outdid himself, there's some amazing wood in there that I can't wait to get cast!

Some of the prettiest burls that I've ever seen with the worthlesses in all the right places! I've never actually held a piece of DIW burl before. This stuff is really hard! It's like...well...iron, I guess. I'm going to have to buy some Unobtanium tools, my stupid HF stuff took one look and ran away to volunteer as a bunch of screwdrivers and pry bars. And the kingwood is more purple and grainy than any I've ever seen!

Perfect!

Thanks Rod, this stuff is top shelf! :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

I bought a bunch of cocoblol seconds from him that were better than some of the so called firsts that I had already. I have always liked his woods and he is a good guy to deal with too.

Wolfdancer

Banned
Hello Karl
I am glad you like it.:D You asked for the junk to do casting and I tryed to send you some good stuff for that. Its just scrap that I would have put into the fire pit.[}:)] I am putting more and more aside if you guys want it. Thanks for giving me a big head. :) Also if there is anyone out there that needs a web site I would send them to steve he is the best.

Top Bottom