Thanks Gary (CaptG)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Ordered 4 Carbon Fiber Blanks from Gary a few weeks ago and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen PR blanks so crystal clear and the results were fantastic. Both black ones were sold within a day. I know that www.Exoticblanks.com carries them also, give them a try I think you'll love the look. Before The PR princess ask's yes the nib will be changed.:rolleyes:Click thumbnail for larger picture....

Attachments

• IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1480 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1480 (Small).JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 198
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

They look great Roy. I've seen the whole setup Gary uses and listened to how he does it. It is very well thought out. Productive and logical and a completely different concept and different procedures than anyone else I know about. I think Gary is the best clear PR caster there is. Oh yea...and if you ask my daughter, she'll tell you the Captains workshop on the inside looks like a blast testing site!:biggrin:

JohnU

Beautiful Pens Roy. I was lucky enough to get a few of his blanks myself. Unfortunately I lost my shop time to my 5 month old son, who gets all of my time when at home, for now, but I hope they tune out as good as yours. Nice job to both you and the Capt.

Top Bottom