Thanks Gary and Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Douglas Feehan

Just compleated my second order order of 15 Carbon Fiber Jr. Retros Rhodium Laser Engraved and just like the 1st 15 every thing went very smooth and i was made possiable by Gary (CaptG) and Ken - from Kallenshaan woods, Gary supplied me with the Carbon Fiber Blanks and Ken did the laser engraving with colorfill. Thanks Guys

Attachments

• 100_2310.JPG
    100_2310.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 317
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I really like the carbon fiber blanks. Not so easy to turn, but they look great completed

I dont know if you have ever tried garys blanks but i believe thay are a breez to turn ive turned around 35 of them and have not had one problem thay are top of the line

and yes this was for a corp. my Brother in law is on the marketing team for M&M Mars the first 15 where for a promo in vagas with the race team and high level clients the second order is for gifts for some of the Mars family members

workinforwood

Well Doug, that a really great batch of pens, well executed and nothing bad can be said about them other than the fact that I really miss the Mars bar. It's such a bummer that you have to order them from Canada.

Well Doug, that a really great batch of pens, well executed and nothing bad can be said about them other than the fact that I really miss the Mars bar. It's such a bummer that you have to order them from Canada.

Jeff my brother in law is coming to town for X-mas i will put in a call and see if he can bring some with him. He says he is a BIG SHOT with the company now ill see if he can prove it

Top Bottom