Thanks for the prayers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Just to let all on the forum know, we thank you for the prayers. My brother Johnny had his brain tumor removed on Friday. Went as expected 90% of it removed 7 and half hour surgery. Tumor was on the brain stem and was the size of a lemon. He was in recovery for a long time and had a stroke lost mobility on right side. He is being sent to Brooks brain trauma rehab in Jacksonville Fla. later this week. He is a 4th degree black belt and a health nut so we know how devastating this is to him to lose the use of his right side. It will be a long process going through with the rehab. Once again thanks for the prayers and the well wishes..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You must look at the silver lining in there and that is he is alive and fighting. May not be the very best news you wanted to hear but with todays technology they have come a long way in the treatment. The human body is unique in that it can correct things or reroute things so hopefully this will be the case. With his training in the Martial Arts field he has the discipline and drive to fight. I wish him well and all the prayers. Stay positive and strong and thanks for the update.

magier412

Will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers and hope that he is able to recover from the stroke as well. His brain will be angry for quite awhile, and he will have many challenges ahead, but it sounds like he is surrounded by a loving and concerned family to help him through.

Sending lots of healing energy and prayers to you all.

Be kind to yourselves...it's going to be a long road but hopefully a happy finish line is in sight soon.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
The good news is that his high level of fitness will be a great help to him in his recovery. It's easier to use muscles again that are strong than to try and use muscles that are weak and also have the big job of learning how to make them do your bidding as well. Prayers will continue for him.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
He and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully the rehab will help to restore some of the lost mobility.

Top Bottom