Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that have given me new ideas and some great deals on woods and other items. I will be shipping out to the middle east in the morning and hope to find some time to turn while I am there. Any business deals that are ongoing at this time will be completed by my brother and he better take care of you all. I really enjoyed spending my nights reading all the posts and learning new techniques.
Thank you all and have a great holiday season,
Semper Fi
GSGT Neil ****** USMC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
As an old Navy man I have enjoyed picking on Marines over the years. That of course does not hide the immense respect I have for the "Devil Dogs." Godspeed and keep your head down.

bitshird

I never thought I would have any thing in common with Cav, but being an old Navy man, I have to say good luck, Godspeed and thank you very much, and stay safe.

Jarheaded

Gentlemen,
Thank you for all the good wishes to Wolftat. He is my baby brother and we are all very proud of him. He is what every American should be, hardcore , dedicated, and living by a code of honor. He is a true Marine.
Semper Fi

follow3

Thanks to you and your family for your selfeless act of bravery to protect our country and our way of life.

God Bless You Gunny!!!

TAld

Gunny, may the good Lord watch over you and your family during you deployment. Be safe and alert!!! We will all be waiting for your return. Semper Fi!!.
I was in the Corp from '63-67 and 'Nam from '66-67.

SuperDave

Gunny... Thank you for your service. My Marine son will be joining you and the other Marines in a couple of months. He will be missing the birth of his first child.

Your sacrifice, and that of all our military personnel, are deeply appreciated.

God speed... SEMPER FI!

Jarheaded

Update: Wolftat has been deployed in Iraq. He is very appreciative of all the people that have wished him and all the servicemen well. He has no email access, but was able to call his wife and kids today and she read some of the posts to him. I will post more info as it comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom