Thank you "secret Santa"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky10

You finally got me out of the house and in the shop. For the last 6 or 7 months I have done nothing in the shop, I would walk out there, look around, turn around and go back to the house. I finally ordered some kits and have been turning pens. ITS GREAT !!!!!:D Your act of kindness got me going again, now I making some pens to give to the techs and nurses at the dialysis center where my wife gets dialysis. Thanks again. Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Originally posted by smoky10

You finally got me out of the house and in the shop. For the last 6 or 7 months I have done nothing in the shop, I would walk out there, look around, turn around and go back to the house. I finally ordered some kits and have been turning pens. ITS GREAT !!!!!:D Your act of kindness got me going again, now I making some pens to give to the techs and nurses at the dialysis center where my wife gets dialysis. Thanks again. Tom

How sick is that?[:p] Geeze, when I go out to my shop, I put a fresh pot of coffee on and stay for a minimum of 8 hours!:D

Glad to see you have finally seen the light though.

rlharding

Hey Tom, life can knock you off your feet sometimes. Glad you found your way back to some 'productive' alone time and sharing the results with people who matter a great deal to you.

It's amazing how powerful a small act of kindness can be. It didn't just help good old Tom, but it helped me just knowing that it helped good old Tom, and I don't even know good old Tom. Thanks for doing that whomever you are.

I think I'll do something nice today for somebody I don't know in honor of Tom and Tom's secret Santa. And I'm going to blame it on the IAP.

Top Bottom