THANK YOU(I know I am Souting)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

:):biggrin:Finally, with all your help, I have managed to achieve a really good looking CA finish. The wood shines through but the finish knocks my eyes out. Beautifully shiny and feels good, too.

WOW! Thanks to all those who have shared their knowledge and time to answer my questions and the ones of others that I caught a ride on.

I have read that some of our more expirenced members are leaving for some reason or the other. I for one, as a newbe will sorely miss them sharing ther hard won knowledge. Farewell and hurry back.

Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Charles,

So you joined the forum in September and you already have the CA finish down!!! That's great, I almost gave up on turning wood after struggling to get a CA finish down after a year of trying. Great job!

John

ctubbs

Oh, this is not my first try. Oh no, I've been trying for two + years on it, off and on. That is why I was asking about shellack a while back. I was getting desperate for some kind of finish that would shine even a little bit.

Yes Sharon, I left out the H. My fingers are way too big to type successfully. Besides that, I type the cracks between keys all too often then have to go back and take out the extra letters. Sometimes I also leave out letters that should be there.

Charles

PenMan1

Don't worry! When you become a pro with CA and are up against a tight deadline. You CA skills will leave you....just to keep you humble. :)

Just kidding, of course, but sometimes I think CA is related to a cat. It sure seems to have a mind of it's own and requires continous "bowing to the CA Gods".

Welcome to the forum, lots of good stuff and good folks here.

kinggabby

Where are the pictures ? I wanna see. As the old saying goes "no pictures did not happen" just kidding congrates.

Top Bottom