Cheer Thank you Bear Tooth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

I was on the loser train, and I got off with a gift card to Bear Tooth, I thought (through my own not reading the email) that the gift card expired the day after the email was received. I have not been able to get into the shop for quiet a while, so I wasn't sure what I really needed. But I figure you can always use more blanks, so I made a small blank order, added a few extra (above the gift card) and this is what I got.

Attachments

• .facebook_1521117048596.jpg
    .facebook_1521117048596.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 271
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

The top 2 and the bottom 4 I have gotten before. The 6 in the middle I have not. The 3rd and 4th, I didn't realize have clear, so I have to make sure I back paint really good. The 5th through 8th I don't care for that kind of style, but a lot of people do. So I got them because I try to get things I don't care for, knowing that there is a large market for things I don't care for. It was kind of funny, I got the blanks and my kids have to check them out, and wife did. I told her, I don't like that style of blank (the chip effect), and she was raving, my oldest said she doesn't like them either, but didn't want to say anything.

magpens

Top two look like Rhino ... gorgeous colors. . Made pens for 2 granddaughters with that blank ... they love em.

Middle 4 ... green, blue ... look like crushed velvet that we used to be able to get.
Can you tell me what they are, please ? Thanks

edicehouse

The top 2 are the Rhyno, orions nebula. The other ones you are talking about Mal, the blue is Lapis Nugget, and the green is Frog Pebble. Actually they do look like a variation of the crushed velvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom