Texas Flag...for you Poly Resin'ers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

After seeing the USA flag cigar pen, someone asked if I could make a set of Texas Flag cut-outs for the cigar as well. This is a link to the Corel Draw file: http://yoyospin.com/pic8/TexFlag_1.cdr. And here's a picture file:
TexFlag_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Dammit Ed, slow down!! I haven't had that many ideas in the last year! If my wife read this forum, she'd have the vet put me down as useless, something she might well be considering anyway. [:eek:)]

Seriously, you are an incredible source of ideas. [:D]

YoYoSpin

BTW, I'm not sure that these picture files will translate properly and give you the correct size cut-outs.

Remember your high school math? Diameter x pi = circumference...you could mic a pair of cigar pen tubes and apply this equation to get the answer :), but here's a shortcut:..the flag drawings should measure as follows:

Lower cigar barrel: 2 1/8" x 1 1/4"
Upper cigar barrel: 1 15/16" X 1 1/4"

coach

Cast and turned one round (didn't finish it btw!) Just to see if I could do it! It worked, so now I have to do one that is pen worthy. Thanks Ed!!!!!!!!

2005521184037_lonestar1.jpg
<br />

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Ed, I hope you don't mind, but I noticed that some of the stars had some blue lines in them... I removed them and reposted the image here...

2005521193529_TexFlag_1.jpg

hobby_dale

Wow, you guys are awesome! This looks like a neat idea, especially since I live in Texas...[:D] I'll have to add it to my list of things to try. I am like wdcav1952, too many great ideas and my wife will no longer see me, unless she visits the workshop....

coach

I was at a 50th wedding anniversary party tonite. Sold my first baron and some perfume applicators. Took an order for a cigar pen/pencil set and a homebrew PR pink Euro. Had 3 orders for the Texas Flag pens!!!!
Thanks Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom