Tetra stylus tip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

Don't know what you mean by "last much longer". What is wrong with them?
Here are 4 that I made from CSUSA parts close to two years ago and have been used nearly daily by my wife and I. They don't wear out if you don't abuse them.
Stylus.jpg

Dan Masshardt

Don't know what you mean by "last much longer". What is wrong with them? Here are 4 that I made from CSUSA parts close to two years ago and have been used nearly daily by my wife and I. They don't wear out if you don't abuse them.

Nice pens.

Let's just say that they didn't start making threaded replaceable inserts for no reason.

You really think all customers / users will be gentle? I think it's been shown enough that the rubber ones can rip or wear easily enough.

Prob not quickly under careful use but...

Regardless of the quality of any given stylus, I would be more quick to buy one that offers a replacement option just in case.

Last edited:

Whaler

All I am saying is that with normal use they will last for years. If it is abused (torn etc) there is no warranty so no replacement.

denniszoomy

I have used the tetra nano for about a month now and enjoy the mesh stylus a lot better the the old rubber stylus. The mesh one slides across the screen were as the rubber one would not glide across without doing damage to the tip.

Top Bottom