Testing the mettle....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

What will the pen's metal fittings be?

• Total voters

MorganGrafixx

So, by a decent margin it looks like the Wall St.II/Sierra/Aero is the kit winner. Now on to platings. After we get the plating sorted, we'll move on to blanks, and then twist/click. Pen making by committee...the ultimate IAP pen! Poll results as of the time I posted this thread are attached.

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Seems strange picking the plating, before the timber, the two tone chrome is a very durable finish, so I voted for it, But I was also in the 1% that voted Jr. Retro :eek: so I guess I'm just not in with it:confused:

InvisibleMan

Well, this is quite disappointing.

2 tone blk ti/platinum. Neutral and lovely. Will go with any blank selected.

An IAP member voted pen with 2" of blank showing (or whatever)?! Cmon people!

omb76

Well, this is quite disappointing.

2 tone blk ti/platinum. Neutral and lovely. Will go with any blank selected.

An IAP member voted pen with 2" of blank showing (or whatever)?! Cmon people!

I do have to agree here... doesn't get much more basic than a Sierra pen. Oh well, it's what the people want! I voted black titanium and platinum (Berea's Elegant Beauty). Make the choices for the blank something really interesting Scott. Maybe some type of inlay or casting that will make it pop.

JimMc7

I voted 2 tone black ti/platinum but really depends on the blank. 2 tone ti gold / black titanium also nice IMO. Blue (& green) synthetics I like the bl ti/plat, red synthetics I like the ti gold / bl ti. Woods and all else -- I never know it until I see it!

Top Bottom