Tentative Norseman drill bit group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it. Now I just have to get them all sorted and boxed up. I hope I planned it right on fitting them in.

airrat

Ok all this is going to take longer to sort and package then I thought. I will do it as fast as I can but bear with me please. I will get them out as quick as I can.

Woodlvr

Ditto on the extra postage Tom. I have quite a few bits and would be glad to pay a little bit more for shipping if you need me to.

Mike

airrat

thanks all but as of right now I believe everything will fit in the envelope. I am still at work going on 12 hrs, so I cannot remember. I will look at everything again when my son wakes me up at 530 am.

TBone

Tom, as for mine, enjoy Christmas and worry about them afterwards. If it takes more shipping or if total shipping works out with you short, just let me know. No need for you to be out of pocket with all the work you've done.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Texatdurango

I agree, enjoy your Christmas and ship them afterwards.

Speak for yourselves! I want mine NOW! By gosh, I paid good money for these and want and expect quick delivery! None of this gushy holiday sentiment, Get 'em shipped! If it's early in the morning or late at night, turn a light on, that's what they are for! Tired? Put a pot of coffee on! Kids griping that they can't sleep for all the noise, put 'em to work helping sort bits!:(:(:(

On the other hand, you could take your time and enjoy the holiday season and spend the "bit sorting time" with your kids!

Have a merry Christmas! :D

mewell

I'm in no rush either! Our "season" is over and done with... If it ain't in stock, it ain't gonna get made now! Have a Merry Christmas and take a rest...

Mark

airrat

Thanks all, I got a bunch of the smaller orders sorted today. Would have done more but 3 hrs sleep hurt. Looks like another hard night on the airlines tonight, ABQ taking ground stops due to weather and MDW already posting issues. Guess I will be staying late tonight again.

turff49

Tom, it's way to close to Christmas. And football games too. Enjoy what little bit of time you have off. Besides the mailman would probably lose someones anyway. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Brian

airrat

With Sean's help we got everyone packed up. I do want to ask you all what is considered help from a 2 year old.

I am off to work to play airplane with all the happy people at the airport. Wish the airlines luck today and tomorrow. People seem to forget the holiday season and all its joy when they walk into an airport. I just need a way to explain why a flight that was delayed at 6am in Baltimore can cause a plane to be delayed at 6pm in Phoenix. :(

I work 0645 - 2330 tomorrow so I will work on printing labels on Monday and maybe ship. In between Sean helping that is.

cowchaser

If those hours are not a mis-type then no wonder you guys are stressed. If that isn't against labor laws then it should be. We are not allowed to work more than 14 hours by OSHA. Being a pipeline controller isn't all it's cracked up to be.

airrat

Dustin no its not a typo. I picked up a shift for a friend so he could do christmas with his daughters before sending them back to their mothers. In all actuality I will probably stay late tomorrow getting off after midnight. When I was a few years younger, I once worked three 21 hour shifts in a row.

Poppy

Tom, best of luck tomorrow. 34 yrs in the airline industry I have seen my share of those days but on the brighter side it do make for a nice pay check, that is if you can keep Uncle from taking most of it! :(

airrat

I got about 15 shipped the other day. I have a few more I hope to get out tomorrow. Been working extra hours this week 25 hrs ot so far, I still need a few addresses, will list those tomorrow.

Woodlvr

I am just curious as to why you guys back east have your drill bits already and I live in a neighboring state and have not seen mine as of yet? LOL. :D It always works this way for me, I am just kidding, and a little jealous.[:I] Happy New Year All.

Mike

airrat

Hey Mike, I think yours went out yesterday. I had a hard time with packing them all up last week. I didnt have the normal daycare for Sean and he tried to help me a little too much. (2yr old help hmmmm) Plus I worked 2 weeks straight due to the holidays with no days off. They were all 12+ hr days.

I have all but one order shipped.

Woodlvr

Thanks Tom. I really was kidding just anxious is all. But I understand about the help, 4 of my grandchildren come visit me every other day to babysit me (?) ages 6,5,3, and 13 months, the youngest is a boy (FINALLY) after 5 girls. YAHOO!! I love them all equally though. Do I owe you more for shipping? Let me know and I will paypal the funds to you. Thank you for your quick response.:)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom