Taking Time to Relax

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
[FONT=&quot]Things have gotten busy pretty quick here. Time to slow down. Put on a small fire, turned down the lights, listened to some smooth jazz while snuggling with Karen on the couch.[/FONT]

Attachments

• DSC06924.jpg
    DSC06924.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC06923.jpg
    DSC06923.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 304
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DennisM

How romantic, and I am sure Karen loved the company of a beautiful planer as well. :) woodworkers perfect fantasy... Himself, his lady, and a new tool...

Nice looking fireplace though!

Grizz

Banned
Guys, we just moved and the Planer box was used in the move. The Planer is in the shop area. What's in that box? I've no idea and quite frankly with all these boxes... I don't care what's in that box. All my tools are in the 'shop.'

Daniel

Didn't you all know about the cozy trick for your shop equipment? spend a day or two a year lounging next to a warm fire and they will behave all year long. Chases all the grimlens and Murphys right out of em. thought everyone knew that.

CabinetMaker

[FONT=&quot]Things have gotten busy pretty quick here. Time to slow down. Put on a small fire, turned down the lights, listened to some smooth jazz while snuggling with Karen on the couch.[/FONT]
Boy, I sure do hope you checked through all that pen blank stock for interesting grain patterns before you fired it!!:biggrin:

HSTurning

Cuddling for new tools wont work for me. Fiancee dont like to cuddle. Sad all my ex's said I was great to cuddle with. Think about all the great tools I could have by now after 11 years.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
[FONT=&quot]Things have gotten busy pretty quick here. Time to slow down. Put on a small fire, turned down the lights, listened to some smooth jazz
while snuggling with Karen on the couch.
[/FONT] Hi Grizz; But where I come from, no pictures means it is a figment of your imagination. In other words, it never really happened!:biggrin:

Top Bottom