Taking a minute to share my excitment!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

it took me over 1 year to talk myself into this purchase.
Its done deal now plus I assembled and played with two pen blank ideas will hopeful show those pics this weekend! :biggrin:

I feel much more comfy safe and happy saw user now!! That is an amazing A plus deal!!!

THANKS> RL Family and Friends just don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::eek::wink: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• gloat.jpg
    gloat.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 571
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snyiper

Good Purchase!!! I expect we will see some pretty cool blanks and pens from you real soon.... Please give us a review after you have put it through its paces.

jttheclockman

That is one of the top rated miter gauges on the market. Incra products are outstanding. Once you get it tuned to your saw you will be amazed at the accuracy of the miters you can get with that and the consistancy. Nice purchase and lots of luck using it. Do remember though count the fingers before you enter the shop and count them when you leave:)

I have the same system and it is excellent!!!
Repeatable cuts at your fingertips!

Also keeps the fingers far away from the blade which is a huge plus!!!

Congratulations on your purchase!

Andrew

IPD_Mrs

Take your time setting it up and getting it fine tuned to your table saw. We have been using this for about 18 months and it is super accurate. You can really make some nice micro adjustments too. It is best to make sure your miter channel on your saw is 100% parallel to the saw blade before you begin. It will save you some headaches later. Congrats on a great sled and gloat.

Padre

You are gonna' love it. That is one of the best sleds out there. Wow.

PenMan1

You will LOVE that sled!!!!! It is even setup so that you can easily atach pen blank "hold downs" so that you can make angled segments!!!!! Nice toy!

Grizz

Banned
I've got one and love it. And I've not even come close to exploring all the possibilities.

Top Bottom