SWMBO's FIRST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

RAdams

Banned
She came up with the colors for this pour, which ironically enough, is my first pour with an actual recipe that is repeatable!

"Renegade Sunset" on a gold Euro. The picture is upside down because my wife told me that was the way the sky looked when she took her "mental picture". The name comes from where we live. The name of the lake i live at is an Indian word that means "Outlaw" or "Renegade".

The fits aren't 100%, but it was afterall her first try. I had to shorten the top tube a bit after she turned it because she got too aggressive when she fit the CB onto the blank, but otherwise this was all her. Sorry about the pic quality, i took it on the fly.

1_julis_pen.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

That looks great. I really like that blank too. Soooo spill the beans did she like it are ya gonna be having to share the shop and buy more equipment?

James

RAdams

Banned
As a matter fact, she did enjoy it. There were a couple of times that she went from making ribbons, to making chunks and that scared her a bit, but otherwise she liked it. I don't think she will be as into it as i am, but she will be spending more time in the shop. We will see how it goes as far as getting new goodies.

mickr

Glad you & your sig. other are into penmaking..having a buddy in the shop is fun...she may become addicted and want her own tools..be forewarned

RAdams

Banned
I already told her if she gets into turning half as much as i am, it will be the perfect reason to justify installing 220, having concrete poured, and getting a YELLOW BELLIED SAPSUCKER! And no, i'm not talking about a bird. The numbers 3520B mean anything to ya?

Top Bottom