Stocking Stuffers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Made these at my cousins request for his grand kids. Spinning top kits from PSI. Mike Redburn afforded me the nice Cherry wood. Thanks Mike! :biggrin: Friction Polish from CSUSA for a finish. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1332.JPG
    IMG_1332.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Made these at my cousins request for his grand kids. Spinning top kits from PSI. Mike Redburn afforded me the nice Cherry wood. Thanks Mike! :biggrin: Friction Polish from CSUSA for a finish. Thanks for looking.

:eek::eek: I would tell your cousin to hang them on the Christmas tree and have the kids look for the surprize. There's nothing like the joy of a child's face opening presents at Christmas. Good Job Santa !!!! Jim S

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
THey look awesome. Are you sure they are really for the kids? I want to make one for my collection of desk toys.
Well....I did have to try them out.:biggrin: BTW, I did find that the one in the middle is a little top heavy, and it kind of wobbles as it's spinning.:rolleyes:

:eek::eek: I would tell your cousin to hang them on the Christmas tree and have the kids look for the surprize. There's nothing like the joy of a child's face opening presents at Christmas. Good Job Santa !!!! Jim S
Unfortunately, they won't be together for Christmas, as they are 1500 miles apart.

Top Bottom