"Stock" Zen Ink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Anyone else have any problems with the ink refill that comes with the CSUSA Zen Kit? I have a pen I made for myself that started to sputter and write poorly after a few weeks, but I had assumed it was caused by my carrying in my shirt pocket "tip up" all the time. I just made another for myself, and it had the same sputtering right off the bat. It's not that the ink is out either, the first one still writes fine, as long as you write slowly. Bought a refill from Staples and it seems to work much better. I've made a few other Zens for people and nobody has ever complained or said anything, but to have the same problem with 2 out of 2 for myself has me wondering. I'm not averse to having to replace the ink with a better one on assembly, I'd just like to know it ahead of time...

Anyone else have the same experience ever? Never? Once, but it was just a dream?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
most of the stock kit refils suck, i will almost always replace it with a better one. I don't like the idea of a very nice pen that writes like crap.

Top Bottom