Still bragging

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

My bowl took the red ribbon in my class in the bowl category. Two entries two ribbons, I'm happy with that. Black cherry natural edge.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Cody
I really like that bowl, especially the way you brought out the characterizes of the grain. There's an area down south on the Utah - Arizona border that we go hiking called "The Wave". Your bowl would look great at the visitors center entrance.

Attachments

• The-Wave-USA1.jpg
    The-Wave-USA1.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 133

Cwalker935

Cody
I really like that bowl, especially the way you brought out the characterizes of the grain. There's an area down south on the Utah - Arizona border that we go hiking called "The Wave". Your bowl would look great at the visitors center entrance.

That is a cool picture and a great looking vista. Maybe I should name my bowl "the wave".

bobleibo

Cody

That is a cool picture and a great looking vista. Maybe I should name my bowl "the wave".

I think my crystal ball sees you making a display stand for your bowl with "The Wave" engraved on it.

Cwalker935

Cody

I think my crystal ball sees you making a display stand for your bowl with "The Wave" engraved on it.

Now we're talking! I could then claim to be an artiste.

Top Bottom