Steampunk from fellow Penturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wyone

wyone

A VERY VERY special thank you for Mark James. I was chatting with him about how to create the wonderful steampunk pens he creates and he said he would send me some foil tape to create my own. Low and behold, he sent that, as well as 5 other pen blanks of various types, a steampunk pen blank cast in alumilite, a Zen pen kit and another tube to create my own pen. I am sure my quality of turning is not to match his, but I loved turning the alumilite.

A public thank you to Mark for one more encouragement for this new turner.

Attachments

• Steampunk Mark.jpg
    Steampunk Mark.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Steampunk mark 2.jpg
    Steampunk mark 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 189

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A VERY VERY special thank you for Mark James. I was chatting with him about how to create the wonderful steampunk pens he creates and he said he would send me some foil tape to create my own. Low and behold, he sent that, as well as 5 other pen blanks of various types, a steampunk pen blank cast in alumilite, a Zen pen kit and another tube to create my own pen. I am sure my quality of turning is not to match his, but I loved turning the alumilite.

A public thank you to Mark for one more encouragement for this new turner.

Hi Mitch, The other blanks were mine, this one actually was made by Marko50.

And your turning did it justice!!! All my casting stuff is in the garage for the season, so more will need to wait until spring!

Great job!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom