Statesman BOW Cocobolo Herringbone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kaspar

I'm honored, but don't forget that was Neil's blank. Whether he is honored I cannot say, but I suspect he will be.

That is my carrying pen. I was checking out in the late summer sun yesterday. It looks as good as that picture and then some. Excellent chatoyancy in the Cocobolo.

sptfr43

I'm not a big fan of herringbone but this pen made me do a double take! It's the only one I have seen that I would enjoy carrying around!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I'm honored, but don't forget that was Neil's blank. Whether he is honored I cannot say, but I suspect he will be.
I was honored just seeing the way that pen came out. As I said in a previous post, I almost kept this one for myself because I liked it so much. It's great to see it on the front page. Congratulations!

JohnU

Beautiful Pen and Photo! Seeing that on the front page made my eyes light up. You two made a great team. Im glad to see it on the home page where it belongs.

MartinPens

Everything definitely came together for you on this pen! Great choice in kit style and a fantastic finish. Congrats on the cover and thanks for the link to Neil. Fantastic!
Martin

Top Bottom