Start to Finish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I think this might fit in a few other categories but since the casting seems the most challenging at times I thought I would put it here. A coworkers dog was bitten buy a Copperhead Snake a few years ago so he started killing all the poisonous snakes he found around his house. When I heard about this I asked what he did with the snakes and he said he would save them for the year and take a picture of them and throw them out. When I asked if I could have them he said no problem. I made a pen for him so now he calls whenever he gets a few. These were over the last year and a half so it's not like he finds several a day.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 265
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Thanks Harry . I might have gotten a little better but far from having it down. There are so many things to do and go wrong it seems every time I think I'm getting close something pops up to remind me, not just yet. I guess as long as the fun out weighs the frustration I'll keep at it.

Big

Those do make beautiful pens but I hate snakes so much that I'm not sure I could even touch the skins.

Top Bottom