START OF A ROLLERBALL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

SP ROLLERBALL 1-2.JPG

SP ROLLERBALL 1-1.JPGThis is the frame of a new Steampunk made of spare parts. Don't mean to bore you with this new series but i sure like the advice that is received.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

It is looking Good John,
Though there are a couple of misplaced pieces of solder, that may prove difficult to remove.
I don't know if there is any way you can Mask the area's adjacent to a Soldered Joint that can withstand the Heat, and Resist the Influx of Solder?
When one see's what the Electronics, and Instrument Guy's can do in the Service Field, we must be able to learn something from them.
Some of the Contributors, of your earlier Post my be able to shed some insight.
So far, I love the Style of what you have Produced.
Congratulations, and Keep the Juices Flowing.
Brian.

Jgrden

It is looking Good John,
Though there are a couple of misplaced pieces of solder, that may prove difficult to remove.
I don't know if there is any way you can Mask the area's adjacent to a Soldered Joint that can withstand the Heat, and Resist the Influx of Solder?
When one see's what the Electronics, and Instrument Guy's can do in the Service Field, we must be able to learn something from them.
Some of the Contributors, of your earlier Post my be able to shed some insight.
So far, I love the Style of what you have Produced.
Congratulations, and Keep the Juices Flowing.
Brian.

There are three ways to prevent access solder.. One is practice. Another is is something called Blue Solder which is a paste that insulates parts. Thirdly PLAN the event. Secure the piece, make the approach comfortable. Do not doe it in a hurry.

I appreciate your comments and wish them to continue. Another great contributor is SkieM from Oklahoma. That man kinows his stuff.
john

Top Bottom