stabilized amboyna burl on a american pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from studioso

studioso

pen6.jpg

amboyna burl has quickly become my fav burl.
I like the american kit, very classy, makes for a good everyday pen.
for some reason I bought the pencil. and I like it!
This is the first pen that I'm happy with enough to try and sell it. I know that there is here and there room for improvement, hopefully my customers won't be as picky as I am on myself!

the big light makes the finish look satin, but in fact it's a shiny CA finish.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

You have a fine looking pen there. If you wait to make the perfect pen before you try to sell one, you will never make the first sale. It just isn't going to happen. No matter how good the pen will be, there will always be room for improvement. Just do the best you can each time and try to improve with the next one. That pen you have shown is nothing to sneeze at. I would be proud to show and offer that pen for sale.
Charles

itzapen

Charles is right, if you wait, you'll never make a sale. That is a gorgious pen, you should be very proud. I thought it was Bubinga at first glance. Great job, thanks for sharing.
Clyde

PenPal

Studio..so its all evens now the preparation so far was for this moment a simply great American Pencil.

Amboyna Burl I have will stand on its own feet for whatever reason the blank was stabilised it was worth it.

Seems you have a future disease to live with now Pen Pox I warn it is all consuming but quite rewarding.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom