Spyra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

The amount of design effort and work went into just coming up with the idea has me boggled. Your final result makes most superlatives inadequate. Maybe the biggest compliment I can offer is to remind you of what it takes to get me to compliment any non-all wood pen. [^]

btboone

[:D] Thanks Frank. I tried to slip some wood in there to keep from alienating everyone. [;)] I appreciate the kudos guys.

Anthony received the pen today. He'll be taking it to the San Francisco Pen Show. I'm keeping my fingers spiraled, err, crossed. We'll see how it does in front of some real pen collectors.

PenWorks

Originally posted by btboone
<br />[:D]
Anthony received the pen today. He'll be taking it to the San Francisco Pen Show. I'm keeping my fingers spiraled, err, crossed. We'll see how it does in front of some real pen collectors.

and I thought you sent it to me as a gift for my desk [V]

But goes to show you, as inviting or univiting as the pen may look in a photo. You can't sell that kind of pen over the net. You have to foundle it, to truly appriciate the quality, workmanship and feel of such a fine writing instrument. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom