Spring Meeting Mark Your Calendars April 14th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Folks our spring meeting is April 14th. Location will be the same but we have bigger plans for the meeting. We will be going to a morning and afternoon format! With an expected turnout out of 75 or more we need to spread out a little. There will multiple demo's going on in different rooms. There will be seperate areas for vendors so you can purchase to your hearts content. The leadership group had a nice meeting yesterday for a few hours to try and finalize the plans. Some of you may get a call or email so be ready to help. It's people just like you that are making this chapter the success it is. We are amazed everytime we meet. You will not want to miss this one.:bananen_smilies068:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Sounds like fun to me Ron. I guess I better get starting on making my demo better than that stinking segmenting one:biggrin:.

Does anyone have one of the GENESIS pen blanks from Woodturningz, that they would like to sell, or trade for some blanks at the next meeting ?? I want to check one out, but do not want to pay shipping for a single blank. Or if you are already buying something from WT, buy one Genesis blank, and I will give you the $$ for it. I am not too particular about the color, but the Genesis color: #16 LIBERTY, currently on sale for $4.75 would be fine. Any Takers ?? Thanks

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Jeff,
I'm sure that if you make the meeting we will have some there. I'm working on something to assure that. They turn well, by the way, just a little trick you need to know to get an absolutely smooth surface. I hope to cover that at the meeting.
WB

76winger

EBorraga said:
Sounds like fun to me Ron. I guess I better get starting on making my demo better than that stinking segmenting one:biggrin:.

Same here Ernie, I hope to have the camera settings set better next time. I wasn't too cracked about the blurry ones from last time.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Ernie
You are going to have to do something spectacular! Sort of covering for me; and that really takes a lot.....to cover me! :wink: I am not going to be able to make it at all. We'll be in an Arts & Crafts show at that time and I'll be missin' y'all! Same reason I missed the April meeting last year I'm afraid...:mad: :curse: I have to make plans and pay about 5 months in advance on this particular show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Sorry about that Dave,
It probably was because you took too many pictures of me! :bulgy-eyes:
---------------------------------------------------------------

EBorraga said:

Same here Ernie, I hope to have the camera settings set better next time. I wasn't too cracked about the blurry ones from last time.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

rej19

Sorry you can't make it Randy. We are expecting this meeting to be one of our largest. We are going to a longer format with more Demo's. Details will be forth coming soon. April 14th will be here before we know it!

Miles42

I am new to this area and also really new to pen making can you tell me where this meeting is taking place?? I would reaally like to pick the brains of people that have been doing this for a while. I am retired and decided I needed to do something to keep me busy and every thing is new to me.

rej19

Miles, Welcome! Our chapter meets at the Avon Parkside Church of the Nazarene located at 47 North C.R. 625 East in Avon, IN. One of our members arranges the facility for our use. It is a great facility for our purpose. You will fit right in. We have 50-75 people typically show up for the meetings. We have lots of new turners and we have some really great turners and all are willing to share. More info about the meeting will be posted in the the next few weeks. Keep checking back in the Indianapolis Chapter Forum. Make sure you introduce yourself when you come!

Top Bottom