Sports Team colored blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kirk Dietrich

I'm trying to find some acrylic blanks with colors of sports teams, specifically LSU (Purple/Med Yellow) and Saints (Black/Gold). I've looked at a few sites and found maybe one or two but there isn't much to choose from.
Seems like if someone made blanks with NFL and at least a few College team colors, they wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand??

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kirk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I've found when you need specific colors it's best to have them custom made by one of the many casters here on IAP. You can put a post in the wanted section describing what you want and see who bites.

I was with Brooks this past weekend and can tell you ..He has everything you can imagine. I know I got some wonderful black and gold/yellow and he even tossed me one he said here is a piece for an LSU bottle stopper.

OldGrumpy

Yep Jonathon is the man for custom blank work. He has done some Texas U, Texas A&M and TCU colors for me. All great.

I recommend brooks803. He has done several for me and is spot on in colors. Great guy to work with.

Ditto on Brooks803. He has made me Texas Rangers, Univ of Texas, And Texas A&M for . Now Mr brooks I need some Texas Tech so send me a quote.

Kirk Dietrich

Yeah, I got in touch with Brooks and he is real easy to talk to and accomodating. I can't wait to get the blanks. He's going to make a couple custom colored ones for my sons' high school.

JJ, I saw those and you're right, they do look good and I was tempted to get them but I'm just kind of a quirky person and like to explore all of my options. I figured ya'll would be able to put me on to some sources where I may be able to have some more choices.

Thanks,
Kirk

Brooks803

Top Bottom