Spoiled by Glenn McCullough in the PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

When Glenn asked for my signature, I had no idea what I was in for. Luckily I knew he didn't have my check book though :eek:. This is an amazing pen he made for me. Quite appropriate in the ringing of the bells season.

I will cherish this exchange from a true master of the craft. I hope to play at this level some day. Thank you Glenn!!!!

Attachments

• PC030339.jpg
    PC030339.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 315
  • PC030340.jpg
    PC030340.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 313
  • PC030342.jpg
    PC030342.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 314
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

wow. that is nice. I think you were safe though I am sure he would not be able to lazer engrave your signature onto a check. :)

What kind of a machine does this on a round object?

It is a jig that my engraver set up on his laser engraver, I provided some fittings for this to work for him. he is local but I am sure Kalenshaan Woods can also do this.

wow. that is nice. I think you were safe though I am sure he would not be able to lazer engrave your signature onto a check. :)

What kind of a machine does this on a round object?

Eric, from the third photo, it looks like a rough edge on the top front of the base. I hope its the photo and it didnt get roughed up during shipping.

When Glenn asked for my signature, I had no idea what I was in for. Luckily I knew he didn't have my check book though :eek:. This is an amazing pen he made for me. Quite appropriate in the ringing of the bells season.

I will cherish this exchange from a true master of the craft. I hope to play at this level some day. Thank you Glenn!!!!

Top Bottom