Special request

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Linarestribe

Hey folks.

I have a special request I was hoping someone could help me with. I recently lost a lot of weight which has been a life changer for me. I was wondering if someone could make me a pen from my old leather belt with some aluminum and white plastic on a virage kit. I have the kit and the pieces all cut up and ready to go. I would like a CA finish. This means a lot to me so I want it done well.

Anyone willing?
Thanks
Jorge

Attachments

• IMG_5129.jpg
    IMG_5129.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 277
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Jorge,

Looked at you ETSY site and it looks like you have the skills to turn it. Is there a significance to having someone else turn it?

I could do it if you like.

Vic

Last edited:

raar25

Funny this request came at just this time. I made a leather pen blank with aluminum in it this weekend. I will post a picture when I get a chance later. There is a nice tutorial in the library about making a leather pen.

Linarestribe

Thanks for the kind words Vic. I've stopped turning recently and sold most of my tools after a job change and little time to turn.

Jorge,

Looked at you ETSY site and it looks like you have the skills to turn it. Is there a significance to having someone else turn it?

I could do it if you like.

Vic

Top Bottom