Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SPECIAL PURCHASE SALE
LISTED IN PEN KIT PACKAGES CATAGORY

As you probably know, Jon David Jones has decided to cease selling pen kits so he can concentrate on other aspects of his pen business. While Roy Robaldo at Classic Nibs has taken over most of Jon's pen kit business I purchased the Crescent (directly comparable to PSI Gatsby) kits Jon David Jones had remaining when he closed his business and have put together a nice package consisting of 2 Crescent kits in Gun Metal and Chrome and 2 Crescent kits in Gun Metal and Gun Metal along with 2 PSI Aquabright Acrylic Blanks (each blank will do 2 Crescent pens) two extra tubes and a set of Bushings. The PSI Catalog purchase price is $38.15 for the equivalent component group. Selling the package for $26.00 we are $12.15 lower priced and that amounts to 32% savings. Additionally our shipping is lower than theirs saving you even more. We only have 29 of these packages available so you might need to act fast to not miss out. Drill bit required 25/64th ---- Not included in package

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Found it.........tried to pay with paypal. I do not have any credit card.

I couldn't get past that point.

Order stopped. Now what should I do?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
WE STILL HAVE A FEW

THERE ARE STILL A FEW PACKAGES OF THESE FINE KITS LEFT.

The Crescent kits are very close in size to the popular Le Roi V2 kits giving you more "meat" left on the turned blank and reducing the number of blow outs during turning. You can't go wrong in buying the package at the price offered in our store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom