spalted pecan, desert ironwood cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tseger

Status
Not open for further replies.

tseger

2006122171927_IMG_2332.jpg

200612217214_IMG_2337.jpg

I couldn't decide between the gold or the black chrome hardware. Did I make the right choice? Let me know what you think. Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Nice pen. I think since the gold goes well with the pecan and black chrome would have gone well with the DI, either one should work. I guess they both are too close to being good matches for me to tell a huge difference unless I saw the other one. I also wonder if black enamel wouldn't look good?

Ron Mc

Tim,
I believe that the gold goes well with both the pecan and the DI. You can get a basic idea as to how it would have looked by just replacing the clip and nib with the black chrome and have a look at it.
The angle cuts...are those at a 12.5 degree cut?

GaryMGg

Stunning pen Tim. Spalted pecan is really nice. I've got three 12' long boards in my stacker.
Now, you've made me want to go dig them out and slice a few blanks off.

Gary

tseger

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Tim,
I believe that the gold goes well with both the pecan and the DI. You can get a basic idea as to how it would have looked by just replacing the clip and nib with the black chrome and have a look at it.
The angle cuts...are those at a 12.5 degree cut?
Thanks all for the comments. Ron, all angles are 22.5 degrees. Tim

rtgleck

Great job, the angled cuts and combination look great. I agree I think it's too close to tell. The Black Chrome might have looked good Too, not instead Great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom