Source for Corian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chris Hare

I found mine on ebay. Just make sure you know what size you are getting. 1/2" appears to be the standard size, but I have found some that was 3/4".

Fyi: it is easy to glue up and work with, just make sure you have sharp tools and know how to re-sharpen them.

You can also get some pretty nice pieces from installers most of the time freee or very low $$. Also samples pieces from BORGs.

JimGo

Alice has a heck of a deal on her stuff. She'll pack the $7.70 flat-rate box so full, you'll swear your arm will break when you try to pick it up!

The only problem is, I haven't seen her around here for a while; I'm not quite sure why. Hopefully everything is OK with her - she's a HECK of a pen maker. If you're curious, check out the PR stuff she did (if it isn't here, check the PMG web site).

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Draken
<br />William,

How thick are the samples? The website doesn't indicate it, that I could find anyhow.

Thanks,
Draken

They are 1/2 inch thick. I ordered 4x4's from the site since I only wanted specific colors. The 4x4's are rounded at the edges so once you true them up they are too short to yield two full blanks of length. That did not bother me since I was using them to make Freedom Pens for my wife's unit in Kuwait. I hope this helps.

2005101721283_Freedom%20Pen.jpg
<br />

Chuck Hans

I would suggest that you contact a fabricator of counter tops in your area. We had tops made and installed, and I was talking to the installer and he told me that he would give me some scraps if I wanted them. he brought me seven pieces ranging from two to four sq ft in size. I promptly made him two pens from the pieces and he was thrilled, and he told me that if I wanted more just call him and he would drop off more on his way home. I just lucked out
Chuck

rtparso

The http://stonewood.safeshopper.com/ is Ken Dolph and he has red white and blue for freedom pens for free. Great guy to deal with. He hangs at Sawmill Creek. I have an e-mail out to Elody21 to see if I can get some from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom