Something different and the best snakes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

Don Ward and I made a trade and I got some of his fabulous snakeskin blanks. I've tried the blanks from BB and Glimmerz. BB's blanks had pretty good color but were super brittle. Glimmerz' blanks had very poor color but were easy to turn. Don's blanks are awesome, great color and they turn beautifully. Satin nickel on both pens. Thanks, Don.

2007724141526_CigarSnake1.jpg

2007724154254_BaronSnake1.jpg

When I was in Provo at the CSUSA sale, they were selling these Rhodium Euro Filigree kits for $1.00 each if you bought 10. This is not a kit I would normally buy, but for $1.00 each, who could pass up the deal. This one is made with their new Onyx acrylic.

200772414184_OnyxFiligree1.jpg

Comments good or back welcome and thanks to those who comment.

I can't believe I uploaded the wrong photo of the Baron the first time.[:I]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Frank,
I haven't been to their site in a while and I see they don't even list rattlesnake anymore. What they do show looks a lot better than their rattlesnake did. I did get a Bull Snake blank from them that was gorgeous, but I never saw another one on their site.

OKLAHOMAN

Gerry,
All 3 are great looking and your right about the snake from both BB and Glimmerz, I cast my own Rattlesnake but I bought 1 serria from BB just to try and 2 cobra's from Glimmerz and had the same results[:(] you did and @ $1.00 each for the filigree I would have bought also.

its_virgil

I like the satin nickel with these prairie rattlesnake skins. They just go nicely with the dark green skins and the silver/white scale tips. I'm glad you like the snake blanks. Thanks for the positive comments and compliments.

Those CSUSA bargins is one of the reasons I hated to miss this year. $1.00 platinumm kits of any kind is a steal.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Frank,
I haven't been to their site in a while and I see they don't even list rattlesnake anymore. What they do show looks a lot better than their rattlesnake did. I did get a Bull Snake blank from them that was gorgeous, but I never saw another one on their site.

Look in my photo gallery, you will see a Diamondback RATTLESNAKE Gent I made recently from a Glimmerz blank. This is my personal carry pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom