Someone I'd Like You To Meet...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I couldn't be happier for you and Shea! Jonathon you're truly blessed and I wish you and your family all the best. Congratulations!!!!

Old Lar

Congratuations Brookes on a beautiful baby girl. As you well know, your life will never be the same. Enjoy!

bitshird

Jonathon, Welcome to the magic kingdom!! This sweet little creature is more fun than any ride at Disneyland. The happiest years of my life were the years until my sweet little girl growed up and moved out, (fortunately she only moved a couple of hundred feet)
Little girls are a very special thing, I know I have 3 boys. I love them all but my baby girl still can twist me like a piece of wet spaghetti !!

vanngo5d

Congratulations, everything will be different from now till..... Ever.
Enjoy your beautiful girl. Time gets faster and they grow up quick.

Don Vann

brownsfn2

Wow. You not only make beautiful blanks but beautiful babies as well.

Congratulations.

Savor every moment. I just tucked in my 10 year old who said he didn't need tucked in anymore. They grow fast. Really happy for you!

eupher58

Congrats Jonathon! Remember to always make time to spend with them. She'll be asking for the car keys before you know it!

nava1uni

Congratulations on your daughter. It is the best gig that I have ever done. Have lots of fun. They smell so good and are so nice to snuggle with any time of the day. Yummy.

Brooks803

Thank you ALL!

Wow! Thank you all for welcoming my lil girl into your world. She'll be tickled pink when she gets older and I tell her about the people from all over the world that wished her the best. I was proud to share her coming into my life with all of you :biggrin:

Gonna make a seperate thread with LOTS of pics!

Congratulations to you and your wifr on that beautiful girl. I hope that isn't her hairbrush at the head of the bed:biggrin:

You going to make a special Blank in her honor?

You all deserve some rest.

Ray

Scary enough that really was the hospital hair brush they used on her after her first bath :eek: She loved it though, kinda purred like a kitten, lol.

I did make a special blank just for her. All the $ they bring in goes into an account for her college fund! Same goes for any pens that sell made from said blank. http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Brooks803/DSC00550568x700.jpg

Top Bottom