Some stopper from my own casts...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from warreng8170

warreng8170

Here are few from tonight. All these are my own castings.

Attachments

• DSC_7127x2.jpg
    DSC_7127x2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_7133x.jpg
    DSC_7133x.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_7132x.jpg
    DSC_7132x.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_7128x.jpg
    DSC_7128x.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

Very nice castings!!

Are these all three color pours?
What are you using for molds?

Scott (jeez, the wife saw 'em) B

Thanks Scott. All of my pours so far have been two color. I think it's hard to do a three color pour without one of the colors looking out of place. As for molds, right now I am using pill bottles of all things, but I am making so many of these now, that I am planning on ordering silicone stopper molds from one of the members on here.

SDB777

Very nice castings!!

Are these all three color pours?
What are you using for molds?

Scott (jeez, the wife saw 'em) B

Thanks Scott. All of my pours so far have been two color. I think it's hard to do a three color pour without one of the colors looking out of place. As for molds, right now I am using pill bottles of all things, but I am making so many of these now, that I am planning on ordering silicone stopper molds from one of the members on here.

Would have put money on the three color pour....cause I'm seeing so many different colors happening(might be that I'm looking into the blank are the colors are 'shifting' wavelenghts).

Pill bottles....hmmm? How many casting do you get from one? Or is it a 'one-n-done' deal?

Thanks for the tips!!
Scott (happy pouring) B

warreng8170

Pill bottles....hmmm? How many casting do you get from one? Or is it a 'one-n-done' deal?

Thanks for the tips!!
Scott (happy pouring) B

If all goes well, they can be used multiple times I have a couple that have been through at least 5 pours. On the other hand, I have had a couple get stuck and ended up cracking the bottle getting them out. I give them a very light wiping of cooking spray beforehand and that usually does the trick. Also, waiting until they are fully cured (so slightly shrunken) means they come out easier. The ones I've cracked are the ones that I probalby should have been a little more patient with.

Top Bottom