Some Recent Work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

A few recent pens and a couple bowls. Some Longwood 30 Cals, Bolt Action Tecs, a couple solid Red acrylics, and a couple bowls. Making stock for a couple up coming shows.

Attachments

• Longwood 30Cal.jpg
    Longwood 30Cal.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 311
  • Bolt Action Tecs.jpg
    Bolt Action Tecs.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 309
  • Red Acrylics.jpg
    Red Acrylics.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 265
  • RM Bowls6x4.JPG
    RM Bowls6x4.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Beautiful Offerings, you should sell well John.

Would you mind, listing the Timber and Kits used?
For us Overseas cousins, we don't always get to see the variety of timbers and kits, available in the US.
This is one way of knowing what's available.
Congratulations.
Brian.

Rangertrek

Beautiful Offerings, you should sell well John.

Would you mind, listing the Timber and Kits used?
For us Overseas cousins, we don't always get to see the variety of timbers and kits, available in the US.
This is one way of knowing what's available.
Congratulations.
Brian.
The first ones are Longwood 30 cals (PSI) both in Honduran Rosewood (HRB), ca finish. The second are bolt action tec (PSI), these also have a stylus cap option, the woods are Pistachio (xcut) and HRB, The third ones are a designer and a sculpted kit. The bowls are all Hickory wood finished with sanding sealer and 4-5 coats of spray spar poly.

ossaguy

Wow,that's some really beautiful work!

How do you like gthe Tec pen kit? I'd like to try one.

Steve

Bobostro61

Very nice stuff there. Myself, I need to try another bowl. I haven't had much luck with them. Last one I made (or tried to make) blew off the lathe on a catch that put such a gash in the bowl that I had to throw it in the trash. I've only made two so far, so it's all practice now. Bad thing is that all my bowl blanks are expensive pieces. Olive wood, Ancient Kuraui (spelling?), and Walnut. I'm afraid to put another one on the lathe just to throw it away again!

Rangertrek

Wow,that's some really beautiful work!

How do you like gthe Tec pen kit? I'd like to try one.

Steve
Steve, I like the tec pens and the optional stylus is a plus. The operation is smooth just like the reg bolt actions. I also like that this model does show off the blank with a lot of wood etc. I have several ready for my next two shows, so will see if they sell.

Fishinbo

Beautiful and well crafted projects! The wood blanks are stunning and your finish is flawless. I'm sure they'll do good on the shows. Great job and good luck!

Top Bottom