SOME OF MY STASH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

1)Patriot cornbob with cream/black pickguard filled with Egyptian gold. ca/blo
2) segm S/line red/white acrylic no C/B some new angles and painted tubes and 60mmlower tube.
3) New Sierra tit/black with 3 colours of leather no finish it has a nice feel to it. the latest kits will have more room for improvement.
4)Patriot green/black/white acrylic with white pickguard/ inlayed with verdigris /ca comments welcome.
20061158825_100_0542.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

Overall, good looking pens.

The shape of the slimline looks good but the blank looks like it is taking a hard right turn into the finial. I think that end needs to be a bit more rounded to better follow the symmetrical flow estblished by the rest of the pen.

The leather pen looks as though it needs a little more body behind the leather. It looks a bit on the lean side. The idea is a good one and I am a bit partial to the color scheme of the leather ;). And if the leather used is soft, I would have to agree that it would fell good in the hand.

The acrylic on the black Patriot is one very good looking blank. A lighter color hardware may have allowed it to stand out even more. Dark colors can quickly over power and mute lighter ones and without the white pick guards and lighter inlays, the blank would not have been as brilliant as it is.

The corn cob Patriot is my favorite. The whole pen flows from design to color. Nice symmetrical shape from end to end (as with the other Patriot). The pick guards really add to the the overall look and seem to guide the eye from the hardware to the blank. I have got to try using some pick guards myself. As I said, overall, you have one good looking group of pens.

What are you using for pick guard materials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom