Some more of the Itialian Mazzuccelli Shaeffer Rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks to Kirby (Keapople) who answered my add for these Rods here are some pens made from each color, as always all comments welcome, good,bad or ???

20086632919_11.jpg

20086632955_22.jpg

200865233217_3.jpg

200865233243_4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Roy, those are some great looking pens,I guess the Italian rod is worth the money out of the 4 pens I like 3 and 4, exquisite pens as usual [^][^][^]

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks all for your comments, I'm a bit surprised that it seems like the Saphire and Serpent seem to be the most popular with the Granite next and the Ruby last (no one voted for poor Ruby). Just wish I had more of all of them...

marionquill

I like the last one best, reminds me of tortoise shell. My second choice is the green...I've looked all over for that (seen the material before) with no luck. Anyway, they all look great!

Jason

I love them ALL!!!

Can you explain how you drilled these, I have the same material myself but it melted on me even when done at 500 rpm and slow progress...:(

I'd sell what I have, but results like yours make me believe I need to try again..I would appreciate your thoughts on your drilling process.;)

OKLAHOMAN

Jim, I sent you an e-mail with instructions on how I drill these, hope it works for you. If so plese post a picture.
Originally posted by Jim in Oakville

I love them ALL!!!

Can you explain how you drilled these, I have the same material myself but it melted on me even when done at 500 rpm and slow progress...:(

I'd sell what I have, but results like yours make me believe I need to try again..I would appreciate your thoughts on your drilling process.;)

OKLAHOMAN

Jason here is a link for the green (serpent) rods. Thanks for your comment.
Originally posted by marionquill

I like the last one best, reminds me of tortoise shell. My second choice is the green...I've looked all over for that (seen the material before) with no luck. Anyway, they all look great!

Jason

Top Bottom