Sold one today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monark88

I sold a Magnetic Necklace Pen today. 3rd or 4th one since returning to pens. Sold to a young man. And of all things, he bought it bcause he liked the necklace and that it looked like jewelry. He does wear other necklaces as well. Its ok with me, as long as he pays and he did.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That's great, I sold one to a man as well. Not to be negative, but realistic...Be ready for the return when the chain breaks.....I am in the process of seeking a good looking, durable alternative. I've sold more than a dozen and have had to replace 4 of them.

monark88

I completely understand. I've had several returned until I started crimping the rather soft, weak piece holding the chain to the pen. I haven't had the actual necklace part break, but that also may be because some people may have just stopped using the pen.
My biggest concern is the weak magnet and the unfinished look on the blank tip. I've done about 30 in the past 2 1/2 years, about, but I don't think I'll make any more after my small stock of 6 is gone. Unless and until PSI decides to fix the problems.

monark88

Thank you, but I don't know if its my work or my wife's good salesmanship. She normally does the selling for me. I end up wanting to give the pens away, when I'm talking to someone, so anxious am I to want them to enjoy my pens. Bad behaviour of mine. :)

Top Bottom