So has everyones IP been logged?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdrvrkev

I keep getting that stupid email about IP getting logged by the CIA. That $#!+ is so annoying, people need to get a life outside of trying to screw up other peoples day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

I heard about it on the radio today, then tonight got two of them in about 5 minutes. Funny they weren't even addressed to me. This email says that I have visited 30 illegal websites and I need to answer their questions, which are conveniently attached. Not quite sure who would fall for that but I suppose someone will.

Dario

He-he-he...this is the first time I've ever been accused of having great mind [;)]. I'm more of criminal mind actually LOL [}:)]

Mikey

We got slammed with about 50 of those at work within a 30 minute window. Our anti-crap filter (ACFtm) couldn't identify it as spam an it got through. Then we get 10 e-mails from our network admins telling us not to open them. I guess I work with stupid people.

rtjw

I havent gotten one of them yet. I keep on getting the ones about how I can save money on my prescriptions or how I can make my wife's life more exciting! The only thing is, I already know how to do that...... give her all the money!!![:p]

angboy

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />I havent gotten one of them yet. I keep on getting the ones about how I can save money on my prescriptions or how I can make my wife's life more exciting! The only thing is, I already know how to do that...... give her all the money!!![:p]

Great minds just abound on this thread!!! [:)][:)] Johnny, you sure have learned the secret on how to please a woman!!

nilsatcraft

I got mine this morning, packed my things and left town. Then my wife called and said it was just spam. What a relief. [:D] I thought I was going to have change my name.... again.[;)]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I've received at least 4 notices from my ISP per day for the past 4 days that says I was sent a virus and they deleted the email.
They include the senders address and about half said sonething about visiting illegal web sites, the others wer about someone's new web address. Sooooo, if youve opened any of these, be sure to check for viruses.

Ron Mc

Here is some info that everyone may want to look at. The e-mails you are getting is generated by a virus so be careful.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10162734/

airrat

OMG you all are evil and I hang out with you. What does that make me? [:D] *leafs through emails hoping to become one of "the gang"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom