Snow on ground, swirlies inside!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

‎While making some 'swirlies' for an order, I'll be darned if I didn't make too much....so I got me a bottle stopper out of the deal! Well, actually a few....I like my 'stash stuff too'!

Testing the swirl:

Finished stopper:

Turned, wet sanded through 800grit, buffed hard with PlastixPolish....finished.

Scott (wish I could sell these stoppers) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Looks like you've been finally been listening to your boss. Good job! Be careful though. Pretty soon, you'll be doing more casting than turning. DAMHIKT. :bulgy-eyes:

I was accused of 'competing with your pours' at another place:wink:

More casting then turning....but I turned this one? Doesn't that count as even-stevens....

Scott (I made an awful mess too) B

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very cool... I like the giraffe and the elephant in Door #1!!! (OK, bit of a stretch). A ghost in #2?

Mark (Yup, I look at clouds too).

Last edited:

Fay Prozora

That is beautiful! you know what it reminded me of when I first saw it?? I reminded me of when you have coffee in a clear cup and when the cream is poured into it, it makes swirls. I love watching how it moves in the coffee and this blanks so reminds me of Mom putting her cream in the coffee, rest her soul. Any way, how did you get the swirls in the blank? It looks great!

bobleibo

I like that....a lot! So, I went to your web site and found where you posted the pic, but no way to order any. Trying to help you validate your signature....

"Scott (wish I could sell these stoppers) B"

...you can~ put me on the list if you decide to.

BSea

I like that....a lot! So, I went to your web site and found where you posted the pic, but no way to order any. Trying to help you validate your signature....

"Scott (wish I could sell these stoppers) B"

...you can~ put me on the list if you decide to.
Bottle stopper blanks are custom orders. Just use the "Contact Us" at the top of the page. There is also a message at the beginning of the page for pricing on the bottle stoppers.

Top Bottom