SMITTY'S CLUB CHANGE - STORE CHANGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty's Club will no longer accept new applications. One year membership will be awarded free to frequent users and large buyers. The benefits of membership remain the same. Lower prices to members for most pen kits and some other items. Members not making a purchase within 12 months will be dropped.

Due to my advancing age and certain health problems Smitty's Pen Works will close or change hands at the end of 2016. 2015 will feature a lot of very low prices as we reduce inventory so keep your eyes peeled. We will be closing or reducing inventory on many pen kits other than those currently on sale.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Sorry to hear that you will be closing out in the future. You have been very good to deal with and always had good prices and great service. Best of luck.

Janster

Sure hope,

..someone as "nice and caring" as you:star: are takes over your business. Also, I too hope someone picks up your line of the V2's. Nothing but the BEST for you and yours....Jan

wyone

I have only had the pleasure of dealing with you a few times.. and every time it has been perfect! I wish you all the best... I wish I had the funds and could make you an offer to buy you out. In a year or two I might be interested in changing my situation. :)

thrustmonkey

Sorry to hear about your situation. I understand what you mean about age and health. I'm just sorry I haven't been able to buy more from you in the past couple of years. Things have been kind of tough.

The rest will do you good. And you can spend more time turning and collecting and driving the Mrs. crazy. You can take pride in knowing that you are an excellent businessman. The best type of business man, the kind that people want to do business with.

Ross Stewart
PS Remember, your not getting older, your getting longer.

nativewooder

Best Wishes and God's Blessings to you and your family, Smitty. I know where you're coming from as I'm your age and have progressive health problems. Sold my lathe yesterday and have already sold or given away most of my pen making items, although I keep finding more as I empty my 12 X 20 storage unit.:coffee:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks to everyone for your concern's comments. I will still be around for a couple of years and if the business continues you'll like the continuation.

By the end of 2016 I will be 79 years old -- If I am still verticle then, that is an age reached by only one of my brothers, and one Grandfather by male members on either side of my family tree in more than the last 100 years. All in all a pretty damn good life.

Last edited:

ToddM

I have only been a member here for a few weeks, I placed my first order with you last week and I couldn't be more pleased with the pen kits and the service! I hope you hang around a good bit longer, I'm just getting started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom