Skiing atLake Tahoe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

This past week I went with the Lancaster Ski Club to Lake Tahoe for a week of skiing. Tahoe is one of my favorite places to ski. The week was a mixed bag, overcast and fog early in the week, but better later in the week.

This video was at Northstar on Thursday.:good::good:
https://www.facebook.com/randy.smith.9406/videos/1632265030186130/

BUT the weather here in PA has just about ended ski season for the year. Too warm and too much rain... :frown:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Never went up to Tahoe to ski, I don't like things on my feet that make me slide or roll.... tried skiing once up at Badger Pass near Yosemite and decided not for me... but I liked running up to Tahoe to gamble occasionally - back when I was single and had no responsibilities, so could burn money occasionally... usually didn't go in the snow, but did go one weekend with the wife and kids and another couple and their kids (although the male of the other couple wound up working and didn't make it... had fun in the snow, then got stuck on Donner summit when a truck jackknifed.... we sat 4 hours in the car 3 adults and 4 kids, all under the age of 8, youngest about 2 1/2....

:frown:Fortunately since we had been up for the weekend, we had groceries in the car.... but I did have to stand out in the snow, making peanut butter sandwiches from the trunk of the car...:frown::frown::biggrin:

Timber Ripper

We are currently on a mini ski vacation in Ludlow Vermont, Okemo mountain. Woke up to four inches of fresh snow and they are forecasting nine inches by late this evening.
I don't ski anymore since my foot surgery but i do still love chilling out in the mountain home and being in the ski enviorment.
I was joking with my wife as we were packing the vehicle saying "wonder if we have room for the lathe?" You should have seen the look on her face.. I had to assure her i was just kidding.. Well, as far as she knows, i was only kidding ;)

-Anthony

Top Bottom