Size Difference - Emperor vs Jr Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonR

I have never seen an emperor up close.......only here on pics and seen the measurements.

What's the difference between the two..........size-wise and weight-wise?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonR

Originally posted by igran7

I'm not sure what your question is. You wrote: What is the difference between the two. Between the two what? Jr. Emperor & Emperor?

yes, what is the difference between an Emperor and Jr. Emperor size-wise and weight-wise?

avbill

To answer your question the diameter will be 1/16" wider and the length is 5/8" longer. The weight is determine by you when you select the blank The density of wood, acrylic or alternative material.

Bill Daniels :)

Texatdurango

Take a moment to visit the Craft Supply website. They give a very good description of the two pens including diameters and lengths of each. Also have a look at the instruction sheets which show the bushing diameters which should give you an idea as well.

If the numbers don't give you a visualization, perhaps this will help....

20082315415_emperors%20together.jpg

George, I know it wasn't your purpose for posting that picture, but that is one pretty gloat!!! Beautiful pens!!! I'll bet they didn't stay in your inventory very long.

RonR

Originally posted by Texatdurango

Take a moment to visit the Craft Supply website. They give a very good description of the two pens including diameters and lengths of each. Also have a look at the instruction sheets which show the bushing diameters which should give you an idea as well.

If the numbers don't give you a visualization, perhaps this will help....

20082315415_emperors%20together.jpg

I see the difference!!!!!!!! Very, very nice!!!!!!!

Top Bottom