Sierra times three

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Always nice to have a few moments just to watch the lathe spinning! Although, these came from a day of prep, another day of turning the blanks, and finally assembly. But it was a necessary to do it this way considering the hours of the 'real job' that I have.

All finishes are done using the first five pretty colored pads(wet) and then PlastixPolish to finish them off.

Three Sierra's, two on the outsides are just straight chrome and the one in the middle is chrome and gold. Tubes on the chrome kits were painted gray-ish/silver and the tube on the gold/chrome kit was left as is....brass. Ever notice that no matter how much you wipe the pens down to get the fingerprints off, you always have that one that still has 'em?

Couple more photo's to let y'all see the swirl!

Glacial Streams blank is starting to be a new favorite!

Gold-n-Silver Extreme works pretty good on this two color hardware, and no painting(I really hate painting-seems I get more on me then the tube/blank)!

How about a close-up?(sorry about the dust on the blank....it really isn't there)

Thanks for looking, as always.....comments and critiques are most welcome!

Scott (t'was fun to make 'em) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

That 2nd pen really explodes with color. It definitely helps not painting the tube with that blank. Sure seems like there are more than 2 colors in there.

Top Bottom