Sierra Refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick1708

There have been some discussions about this, but I wasn't clear from the threads I read the final answer. If I missed it elsewhere, thanks for repeating.

I really like the Sierra (twist) pen, but want to make it as a rollerball. Is anyone aware of a refill that work without modification? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

For a Sierra TWIST pen, your only option is a parker-style gel ink refill. They are available form a number of suppliers, including PSI. i think you can find them in Office-Max, etc.

KenV

Sierra click handles a longer refill -- but I have problems with roller balls 1) drying out and 2) leaking in pockets without a cap.

glycerine

Check with Ed on the Private Reserve Easy Flow 9000. Very smooth writing and I believe it's considered a rollerball. They are "rebadged" Schmidt something-or-others...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
symantics

Check with Ed on the Private Reserve Easy Flow 9000. Very smooth writing and I believe it's considered a rollerball. They are "rebadged" Schmidt something-or-others...

The Easy Flow 9000 (same name if Schmidt or Private Reserve) is, according to the manufacturer, filled with "rollerball ink". They only are available in a 1mm ball, which seems a little smaller than a rollerball, so I expect you would get arguments if you present them this way.

So, I just ask people to TRY the pen, with the 9000 refill and try a regular ballpoint. So far, has worked for me.

YMMV.

PM me your address, I will mail you a sample---FREE!!
This offer applies to all members, until I get too many requests.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DennisM

The Easy Flow 9000 (same name if Schmidt or Private Reserve) is, according to the manufacturer, filled with "rollerball ink". They only are available in a 1mm ball, which seems a little smaller than a rollerball, so I expect you would get arguments if you present them this way.

So, I just ask people to TRY the pen, with the 9000 refill and try a regular ballpoint. So far, has worked for me.

YMMV.

PM me your address, I will mail you a sample---FREE!!
This offer applies to all members, until I get too many requests.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ed put one aside for me, I will grab it when I come visit you end of the week!

dennisg

<<The Easy Flow 9000 (same name if Schmidt or Private Reserve) is, according to the manufacturer, filled with "rollerball ink". They only are available in a 1mm ball, which seems a little smaller than a rollerball, so I expect you would get arguments if you present them this way.

YMMV.>>

I used Ed's approach and sold 9 Wall St. IIs over the last two events. I just ordered more.

Top Bottom